Privacy statement Lift-Tex® Industrie B.V.
Lift-Tex® Industrie B.V. (after: Lift-Tex®) finds a careful handling of personal data very important. Personal data are therefore carefully processed and secured. In our processing we comply with the demands of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on may 25, 2018.
This means, amongst other things, that:
- We, by this privacy statement, meet the information obligation from articles 12, 13 and 14 in the GDPR.
- We clearly state with which purposes we process personal data. We mention these purposes in this privacy statement.
- We guarantee the safety of your personal data
- We ask you for permission to process personal data in cases where explicit permission is required
- We respect your right to see into personal data on request, and to correct or delete them
Lift-Tex® is the responsible party for processing the personal data. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we gather and with which purposes. We advise you to read this statement carefully.
Lift-Tex® can process your personal data, because you use the services of Lift-Tex®, because you supplied these by sending the contact form on the website of Lift-Tex®, and/or because you gave us your business card. Lift-Tex® can process the following personal data:
- Your first- and last name
- Your e-mail address
- Your telephone number
Why Lift-Tex® processes your personal data
- To contact you by telephone when requested, and/or contact you by e-mail.
- To give you the possibility to use our services and order our products
- To inform you about the delivery and status of your order or quality of our service
- To communicate with you by sending electronic newsletters and/or other mailings
When you have a question for Lift-Tex®, you can leave this via the contact form on the Lift-Tex® website. Here, we ask you to supply the following data:
- E-mail adress
- Telephone number
We do not publish your personal data.
Provide to third parties
We only supply the given personal data to third parties when this is necessary for the requested services by Lift-Tex®. We work together with transport companies to deliver our goods to the requested place. For this reason we can supply names, addresses and contact details to these transport companies. We will always make sure that your personal data are not used for other purposes and that they are secured in the right way.
Lift-Tex® does not supply data to other third parties, unless this is obligated by law.
Duration of the storage
Lift-Tex® does not store your personal data longer than necessary to realize the goals for which your data are collected.
On the Lift-Tex® website you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we will send to you on a regular basis, with a maximum of 4 times a year. In the footer of the newsletter there is always the option to unsubscribe. We will only send you our newsletter when you have given us permission, or when you are a customer of Lift-Tex®. For subscription we need the following data from you:
- Your first and last name
- Your company name (optional)
- Your e-mail address
Lift-Tex® takes security measures to prevent abuse and unauthorized access to personal data. The website possesses a valid SSL-certificate which is provided by Comodo. This ensures all information flows between the user and the servers are encrypted. In case a third party intercepts the transmitted information, he can not read the information because this is locked. If you want to know more about the way our website is secured, please contact us via the contact details below.
Changes in this privacy statement
Lift-Tex® holds the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is advised to read this privacy statement regularly so you are aware of any possible changes.
See into, change or delete your personal data
Lift-Tex Industrie B.V.
9356 BX Tolbert